Benvenuto, Ospite
Nome utente: Password: Ricordami
  • Pagina:

ARGOMENTO: fila sandals

fila sandals 1 Mese 3 Settimane fa #43156

Their laughing faces sit fila women shoes alongside Irving Penn's icily perfect image of his wife, Lisa Fonssagrives, veiled above a cocoa-coloured Balenciaga taffeta dress from 1950. "I read this story about him draping fabric on a dummy of an old client, " says Gvasalia, "who had this posture... " He hunches over, arching his back into a hump. "I remember Givenchy saying he was there and he saw it happen this old woman suddenly became straight. He changed the posture and the attitude by this architecture of draping, how he worked the volumes. For me, that was really the most important part. The source of inspiration. How do we do that today?" Gvasalia talks a lot about attitudes when speaking about his Balenciaga.

But fundamentally, what Gvasalia wants to do is to return Balenciaga to its core values no party tricks, no catwalk theatrics. Pure clothing, true and simple. A real wardrobe. "That's what he did, " says Gvasalia, earnestly. And you really want to believe what he believes. ÿþBalenciaga's home on Los Angeles' designer-dotted Rodeo drive in Beverly fila men shoes Hills will be re-modeled over the course of the summer. Continuing a worldwide architecture project, the new store reflects creative director Demna Gvasalia's interest in combining elements of diverse private and public environments to create a unique luxury shopping experience. ÿþAs we roll into the new season, Transmissions, Heritage and New Creation draws to a close after a long summer fila shoes for men run.

The result, the cult sac' shape is reimagined from a paratrooper's parachute. This translation of loose fit on highly structured couture creates targeted tailoring from the inside out. Prints, "three layers deep, " harnessing to elevate the silhouette and ease of movement. Modern adaptations of Balenciaga wearer narratives, a Bunny Mellon of the 21st Century. Despite grandiose shapes, the clothes are proven to serve practicality with discreteness, one with a balaclava attached for the potential socialite client who demands privacy. I then watched a 1960s French movie called Milky Way. It showed comedically the journey of two men on pilgrimage, questioning miracles and God.

She was passionate about her gardens, one of the first people to own a fila grant hill private jet, very discreet despite being a socialite. I tried to transpose those aspects of her life to the modern day. I created a headpiece based around the pillbox hat that would cover the face like a balaclava to protect her privacy; a body suit and coat inspired by cycling gear; all the sewing lines are placed to guarantee comfort when moving, walking, sitting. I also designed a textile for the coat and a "cactus on wheels" inspired by her passion for botanics and to allow her to always take her garden with her, even when travelling, as a pet plant. " I sourced a baby carrier from gumtree that had similar harnessing.

By deconstructing this I developed a train and back apparatus that fastened to the dress the way a backpack would, and was meant to emulate the seams and drape of the original parachute as well as the sac' or semi-fitted silhouette that Balenciaga himself pioneered; focusing on the back and the relaxed fit of extra volume at the centre back. I realized that the curved back given by the baby carrier was the perfect emulation of this traditional couture line. The entire thing was then embroidered with nearly 700 hot pink coque feathers as an ode to Balenciaga's feather work. " "For the project, I wanted to create a contemporary narrative based around Bunny Mellon, one of Balenciaga's main clients. Mellon was a well-known socialite of her time but was also very private.

By adding volume all over the body and not just in the full fila sandals skirts of contemporaries, Balenciaga actively moved away from ideas of traditional feminine allure to demonstrate different ways to look good, which had little to do with uncomfortable figure-hugging styles, giving the body more freedom and, importantly, better comfort. But Balenciaga also offered glamour, so the next step was to add embellishments to the clothes themselves and there are several examples of dresses cut in quite a simple style with jewels, feathers or embroidered patterns to make them special. Highlights include a cream hour-glass shaped shift dress sewn with a classic
floral pattern, mixing garden flowers connected by green vines.
L\'Amministratore ha disattivato l\'accesso in scrittura al pubblico.
  • Pagina: