Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Holy Cow: Tales From an Indian Ashram Part 1

Holy Cow: Tales From an Indian Ashram Part 1 2 years 11 months ago #108584

The deepest peace, love and joy are available to everyone in earthly Meridian Health Protocol existence. It is the spark of love and light in the core of your heart. The more you allow your heart to open; there is more room to share peace, love and joy. Sharing peace, love and joy has a profound healing affect on every level of your being as well as on your family, community and the world.

"Thou will keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on Thee." Being mindful of God's presence anywhere and everywhere is the key to powerful and peace-filled living. This mindfulness is essential during a hospital visit. Every now and again we have to make that dreaded trip to the hospital to visit someone who seems to be sick. Where I used to look for ways to dodge these visits, now I actually enjoy them.

If your trip to and through the hospital is a mindful one, more good can come out of it than you could possibly imagine. But it must be a mindful visit. What is a mindful visit? It's walking through the hospital corridors knowing that right here where you are is the kingdom of heaven--a sanctuary of WHOLENESS, and not a sanitorium of sickness. It has to be this way for GOD IS ALL. "Do not I fill heaven and earth saith the Lord?"Yes, the very halls and walls are constituted of the SUBSTANCE that is the very Presence of God. They are constituted of WHOLENESS. Don't be duped by appearances.

https://dietsheriff.com/meridian-health-protocol-review/
Attachments:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Holy Cow: Tales From an Indian Ashram Part 1 1 year 9 months ago #229690

• vulturn
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Platinum Boarder
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page: