Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Get Rid of Ab Fat - 5 Proven Methods to a Leaner M

Get Rid of Ab Fat - 5 Proven Methods to a Leaner M 2 years 11 months ago #108370

Soda - Soda really is a killer. I mentioned this before and I'm really The Underground Fat Loss Manual serious about it. There's absolutely nothing good about it and lots that's bad, and remember that this includes diet soda as well. Try this - every time you want a soda, drink a glass of water. You'll lose weight just doing that!Saturated Fat - Saturated fat is a kind of fat found in red meat and some dairy products. Read labels and you'll see it written there. This is bad for your weight and also for your heart.

Trans Fats - These fats are even worse. They're the type of fats found in foods that are deep fried like French fries or fried chicken. You'll also find them in sweets like cake, pie, donuts and anything else that uses stick margarine.Fast Food - Fast food is full of trans fats and calories. I know it's tough to give it up, but here's a great tip. Take your favorite fast food sandwiches (for example, the breakfast sandwiches with sausage patties and all of that) and make them yourself at home with more wholesome ingredients.

Processed Foods - Avoid anything with high levels of refined carbohydrates. This includes lots of the cheap stuff you find at supermarkets as well as the entire snack aisle.Alcohol - I mentioned this before too. There's no surer way to gain weight than to consume alcohol on a regular basis. Alcohol is basically the refined juice of natural fruits. In other words, pure sugar.Now, replace all of the above with healthy alternatives. Reach for wholesome, healthy snacks and food items that are unprocessed.

https://consumerscomment.com/the-underground-fat-loss-manual-review/
Attachments:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Get Rid of Ab Fat - 5 Proven Methods to a Leaner M 1 year 9 months ago #229681

• vulturn
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Platinum Boarder
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page: