Benvenuto, Ospite
Nome utente: Password: Ricordami
  • Pagina:

ARGOMENTO: Ended up much worse than where I began

Ended up much worse than where I began 3 Anni 2 Mesi fa #89294

• Weismart
  • Fresh Boarder
Contrast if you direct the identical post to Animal Crossing Bells an ordinary slice of people, in which case it's more likely to get downvoted and advised to become a racist jerk. At which stage the user is sad and leaves, but normally does the behavior less.Eh, there's certainly discussion about how those fancy fonts can be hell for b/vi folks because screenreaders/text-to-speech programs struggle with them -'Fifi' because font would be read as'scientific letter , scientific correspondence I, scientific letter , scientific correspondence I' and if you have your full bio as that font it'd get old really fast.

First on tumblr, where I had built up a large following making initial content that I really think helped folks. I was never"cancelled" but the pressure was high and the air became so toxic that I stopped. Sad to say, the friends I made retained this stuff up and I couldn't escape. I was never severely targeted, but I watched all my buddies tear each other to bits over increasingly small discussions and it was dreadful. I eventually left all our group chats, distanced myself from most of my friends, and left Facebook, which cost me a lot of my social aid. Subsequently twitter got very bad and no quantity of unfollowing repaired the problem so that I recently quit that also.

It has literally been 4years of me just trying to find any social space I will feel safe in, but watching shit like this perform over and over again is freaking terrifying. And before anyone comes at me, I'm not attempting to defend problematic perspectives it's simply frightening when even posting a screen shot of animal crossing can get you doxxed and plagued. It was my greatest fear when I had a large platform and created original articles, but I know it can happen to me even as a nobody. My heart still races once I see a lot of notifications on a societal networking app, and I often procrastinate taking a look at notifications or Nook Miles Ticket For Sale mails which had caused real problems in my personal life. I wonder just how many men and women are like me I went out searching for support & community, ended up much worse than where I began.
L\'Amministratore ha disattivato l\'accesso in scrittura al pubblico.

Ended up much worse than where I began 1 Anno 3 Mesi fa #320035

• vulturn
  • ADESSO ONLINE
  • Platinum Boarder

Ended up much worse than where I began 1 Anno 1 Mese fa #342641

• vulturn
  • ADESSO ONLINE
  • Platinum Boarder
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо

Ended up much worse than where I began 7 Mesi 1 Settimana fa #448522

• vulturn
  • ADESSO ONLINE
  • Platinum Boarder

Ended up much worse than where I began 4 Mesi 3 Settimane fa #483661

• vulturn
  • ADESSO ONLINE
  • Platinum Boarder
audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru
  • Pagina: