Benvenuto, Ospite
Nome utente: Password: Ricordami
  • Pagina:

ARGOMENTO: Damian Lillard on the cover of NBA 2K21

Damian Lillard on the cover of NBA 2K21 5 Giorni 21 Ore fa #42793

• 5mmo
  • Fresh Boarder
NBA 2K21 MT Coins Popular Portland Trail Blazers player Damian Lillard has been chosen to appear on the cover of the NBA 2K21 video game.

Expected in the fall NBA 2K21 unveils this week the visual ambassadors that will appear on its various annual jackets. 2K Sports thus confirms this Tuesday the presence of Damian Lillard on the edition marketed on current consoles namely PlayStation 4 Xbox One buy NBA 2K21 MyTeam Points Nintendo Switch and Google Stadia.

In the 2019-2020 season Lillard averaged 28.9 points per game and ranks fifth in the NBA. Only James Harden (Houston Rockets) Bradley Beal (Washington Wizards) Giannis Antetokounmpo (Milwaukee Bucks) and Trae Young (Atlanta Hawks) did better than him.

The Portland leader calls himself a big "NBA 2K fan." I like the way the series represents all aspects of basketball culture. I've always played 2K and I'm proud to join the big names in the NBA on the covers of the series. "

Go to RVGM.COM,Buy Cheap NBA 2K21 MT Coins PayPal now and build your fantasy dream team!
L\'Amministratore ha disattivato l\'accesso in scrittura al pubblico.
  • Pagina: