Benvenuto, Ospite
Nome utente: Password: Ricordami
  • Pagina:

ARGOMENTO: We’re giving you a two-for-one on this next

We’re giving you a two-for-one on this next 4 Anni 4 Mesi fa #30499

• chenyan94
  • Expert Boarder
WCG offseason Youth Tarik Cohen Jerseys , Chicago Bears’ roundtable topic discussion." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesHorizontal - WhiteWindy City GridironWindy City Gridiron - Being who you thought we were since 2005!Log In or Sign UpLog InSign UpFanpostsFanshotsSectionsBearsOddsAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 322 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Latest NewsThe Bears DenNotesXs and OsSuperfansWhat’s the best and the worst thing about being a Bears fan?New,77commentsWe’re giving you a two-for-one on this next WCG offseason, Chicago Bears’ roundtable topic discussion. CDTShareTweetShareShareWhat’s the best and the worst thing about being a Bears fan?Photo by Robert Reiners/Getty ImagesCheering for a sports team isn’t always sunshine and rainbows. Whether we root for a perennial winner or a struggling franchise, we all have our fair share of frustrations surrounding our fandom.Then again, the highs we get to experience as sports fans is something you can’t explain to people that don’t like sports. Jumping up and down and screaming while high-fiving a perfect stranger at a Buffalo Wild Wings is certifiable to some people, but it’s just a typical Sunday to others. Being a fan of the Chicago Bears has been a roller coaster, so in our latest roundtable topic, we asked a few of our writers to give us the best (and the worst) thing about being a Bears’ fan. We’ll start on the negative.What’s the worst thing about being a Bears fan?Jeff Berckes - I’m going to say ticket prices. The combination of a small stadium, a huge fan base, and the laws of supply and demand generate crazy ticket prices. It’s so much more cost effective to catch them on the road. Erik Christopher Duerrwaechter - Not seeing the Bears win a Super Bowl during my lifetime. I was born long after the 1985 Super Bowl Shuffle happened. Sam Householder - Other Bears fans. Now before you misconstrue that to a personal attack, I’m saying the non-educated Tarik Cohen Jerseys Stitched , non-WCG reading, reactionary ones. The ones that get all their knowledge from comment sections and headlines and not the articles themselves. Our fandom is filled with people that think they’re diehard, but have no working knowledge of the history of our franchise or how the modern NFL actually works. There’s nothing worse than a meatball fan cornering you and telling you that ‘Dat Trubinsky kid has topped out, they outta let Daniels play a little.’ Because you cannot reason with these folks. They know nothing better.Ken Mitchell - I’m a genuinely nice person, but there are two things that drive me — as a die-never Bears fan — nuts. 1) The obnoxious smugness of Packers fansAnd2) Bears fans who don’t know thing-one about the NFL in 2019 or their current team One of the reasons I love Windy City Gridiron, for the most part, is that you people know your Bears though and through, and although we may not agree on some things, we all have legit reasons to base our arguments on. The other main reason I love WCG is that you guys are just like me when it comes to dealing with smug Packers fans. That stuff doesn’t fly around here! Can I get an amen? Can I get a Rodgers Helmet Toss Gif in the comments? Lester A. Wiltfong Jr. - These days, not much, but the Favre/Rodgers quarter century of near dominance by the Packers was a tough stretch. I’m hoping the franchise has turned a corner and I can get back to cheering for a consistent championship threat. I’ve dealt with my fair share of obnoxious Packers’ fans Youth Eddie Jackson Jerseys , but at least those fans have reason to be chippy with only seven years missed playoffs in the last 26 years. Detroit Lions’ fans trying to puff out their chests and talk trash because of a five year stretch is comical. The Lions have one playoff win since 1957. Let’s end on a positive note!What’s the best thing about being a Bears fan?Jeff Berckes - I think there are a lot of great things about being a Bears fan, but given that half of my wardrobe is Bears paraphernalia, I love the Navy & Orange. It’s the best looking jersey in the game and looks good in all situations - on the field, in the stands, in the board room, graduation, at a wedding - it’s always a good look. Erik Christopher Duerrwaechter - Being a part of the best fanbase in existence, as well as the most historic franchise in the NFL. Sam Householder - Given what I said before, I will say that the history of this great franchise is a point of pride. I enjoy when other Bears fans get it and really understand the depth and passion that runs through this franchise. When other fans come at me with “Well the Bears only have one Super Bowl ring” they lose me because fans who know, know that there’s actually 46 years of history that matters before the Super Bowl era. Cool, your team has won a lot since your Dad was alive Eddie Jackson Jerseys Stitched , my team has been playing since my great-grandfather was around.Ken Mitchell - The best thing about being a Bears fan is wearing some team logo gear and running into other random Bears fans. There have been several times when I’m talking to fans and they talk about how big of fans they are, and they mention I should check out Windy City Gridiron. That makes me smile.Lester A. Wiltfong Jr. - Even though recent history has been a downer, I think it’s special to cheer for a team with such a rich past and a large fan-base. I live north of the border and I see almost as many Bear fans as I do Packer fans. Now it’s your turn.What’s the worst thing about being a Bears’ fan, and what’s the best thing? The Bears had wide receiver Allen Robinson and linebacker Khalil Mack in the lineup against the Patriots after listing them as questionable last week, but it doesn’t look like that will be the case again this week.According to multiple reports, Robinson is not expected to play against the Jets on Sunday afternoon. Robinson missed two days of practice this week before getting in a limited session on Friday.He played 61 snaps last week, but had just one catch for four yards during Chicago’s 38-31 loss.Those same reports say that Mack’s status will be determined by how he fares in a pregame warmup. Mack hurt his ankle in Week Six against the Dolphins, but returned to that game and played 54-of-64 snaps for Chicago last weekend. Defensive coordinator Vic Fangio said this week that the injury has affected Mack’s play and we’ll find out if the impact is too great for him to be a useful part of the team this weekend.
L\'Amministratore ha disattivato l\'accesso in scrittura al pubblico.

We’re giving you a two-for-one on this next 2 Anni 4 Mesi fa #160003

• vulturn
  • ADESSO ONLINE
  • Platinum Boarder

We’re giving you a two-for-one on this next 1 Anno 9 Mesi fa #225754

• vulturn
  • ADESSO ONLINE
  • Platinum Boarder

We’re giving you a two-for-one on this next 1 Anno 6 Mesi fa #264174

• vulturn
  • ADESSO ONLINE
  • Platinum Boarder
audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.ruинфоkilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru

We’re giving you a two-for-one on this next 1 Anno 3 Mesi fa #317119

• vulturn
  • ADESSO ONLINE
  • Platinum Boarder

We’re giving you a two-for-one on this next 1 Anno 1 Mese fa #341054

• vulturn
  • ADESSO ONLINE
  • Platinum Boarder
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт

We’re giving you a two-for-one on this next 10 Mesi 2 Settimane fa #388334

• vulturn
  • ADESSO ONLINE
  • Platinum Boarder

We’re giving you a two-for-one on this next 7 Mesi 1 Settimana fa #446538

• vulturn
  • ADESSO ONLINE
  • Platinum Boarder

We’re giving you a two-for-one on this next 4 Mesi 2 Settimane fa #481701

• vulturn
  • ADESSO ONLINE
  • Platinum Boarder
audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru
  • Pagina: